Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let It Snow!!!

I experienced my first snow a day before Thanksgiving. I have to say that it was a bit of a disappointment. I only had Disneyland’s Christmas snow to compare it to but it wasn't even close to as good. The snow practically melted when it reached the floor.

Then, on Friday, December 9th Pyeongtaek had its first real snow and I am choosing this to be my first snow. As and adult I don’t get to have too many firsts anymore, but being from Southern California I have never experience any snowfall. I was excited when I discovered it was snowing that morning. Luckily I remembered to grab my camera before I ran out the door to experience my first snow.

I practically took a picture a second trying to capture it snowing. It was truly beautiful and I have to admit it was better then Disney’s snow.  It was almost like being inside a snow globe. Truly magical.

Here are my pictures from my walk to school: 











No comments:

Post a Comment