Tuesday, March 6, 2012

9 Months down!

Just got back from spring break and I can’t believe I only have 3 months left in Korea. The last 9 months have flown by, and I know I will be heading home before I know it. I‘ve started to reflect on my time here and I am really happy I have chosen to come, and a little sad that it is coming to an end. Life in Korea has just been so easy and the 20 days of vacation has made it all worth it.
Now it’s time to focus on the small amount of time I have left and make the most out of it. First I plan on eating as much sam gyup sal and chicken galbi that I can handle. I also plan on visiting Jeju, Seoraksan, and Tongyeong. Once my contract is up, I have 10 days to leave Korea, and I plan on going to Northern Vietnam during that time, which will probably be my last vacation for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment