Friday, July 1, 2011

One Month Down


I have been in Korea for a month now! I can’t believe it! It’s weird because I feel I have been here a long time. Maybe that is because I have done so much in the little time I have been here and because I feel settled in. I thought by now I would have some kind of routine down, but instead I am just going with the flow. The only thing that is pretty consistent is my morning routine. I work out by the river (if it is not raining), I make breakfast and clean a little. Then I go to school. When I don’t have anything planned in the evenings, I go wonder the streets and find a café with free Internet.

I am so happy I made the decision to come. This was a dream for so many years and I finally made it into reality. Homesickness and culture shock have still not found me. I heard after the honeymoon stage with Korea, which is approximately 3 months I may experience something. We will see if that happens in 2 months from now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment